Thursday, October 1, 2009

Temperature Check


Hey folks...

I realize that I have not been blogging regularly. Time seems to get away from me. However, I have a planner and I have scheduled times that are set aside for blogging. This includes updating this site and updating my YouTube videos. I may even begin to embed the YouTube videos here so they are consolidated in one area.

So today, my blog is a temperature check. This is an update of my journey in Weight Watchers thus far. It was been 10 weeks so far, and in that time, I have lost a total of 18.8 pounds. On one hand, I had higher expectations at the beginning but I am proud of my progress. Last Friday, I went shopping and found that I am down nearly 2 pant sizes! That was worth more than what the scale said.

I have found that this new lifestyle has nearly become second nature and I am able to effortlessly shop and cook without feeling like I have sacrificed something. Rarely do I even feel like like I'm on a diet. There are moments when I have cravings but they are momentary and I feel like I can move beyond them whereas before, I pretty much sulked. Yep, crossed arms, pouted lips and almost near tears...lol...well minus the tears.

Anyway, check out the vid. Feel free to comment, ask questions, encourage and share with others. My journey is YOUR journey! Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the video embeded! :)

    Way to go Marian! So proud of you! So awesome to watch this journey unfold.

    ReplyDelete