Thursday, September 17, 2009

Friday Faves!



So. I have found that when you are changing up your eating style, exchanging junk for healthy does not have to be at the cost of flavor and fun. I think most people give up on their weight loss goals because they are eating bland foods, blah salads, and ZERO sweets. I declare: THAT IS NO GOOD! Honestly. Who can sustain a LIFESTYLE of such boringness. I can't.

I have decided to make Friday the day I post my favorites of the week. That way, you folks who follow can, too, add some pizzazz to your snack times. I will present at least two different favorites ranging from main dishes, side dishes, snacks, drinks...basically whatever I shove in my mouth that is SO YUM.

1. Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Light
That is the yummy beverage that my co-worker BFF and I are so happily sipping in the featured picture. She texted me last Friday raving about it. I was doubtful that something so yummy and low-cal could be SO delish. She offered to pick one up for me Monday and I died in my chair upon the first sip. Be sure to stop by Starbucks and get you one! SO YUM!

2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Pie
Let me just say that this is bacially a slice of graham cracker crusted HEAVEN. My co-worker BFF made for a dinner gathering she attended and was so gracious to save me a piece. I was really HATING Weight Watchers on Monday and that pie turned my day around. I will post the recipe later on. It can be found in the Weight Watchers Comfort Foods Cookbook. SO YUM!

Anyway, y'all have a SUPER FABULOUS weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I came on here to comment that you need to post something or I'm going to stop checking for new post.... but there was a post! :)

    I'll have to try that Starbucks drink... sounds like it has the potential of yumminess. But that dessert sounds absolutely delish! Recipe please...

    ReplyDelete