Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Faves #3

This healthy snack often gets overlooked and does not get enough credit. The fuji apple is the best snack around. I actually prefer this over candy these days. I know you're thinking what the heck is wrong with Marian? An apple is NOT better than chocolate. I beg to differ. The Fuji apple is no ordinary apple. It is sweet, juicy, and crisp. It's hard to find all three of those characteristics in one apple. But oh, the fuji exceeds my apple expectations everytime. I have YET to have a bad Fuji. Not to mention these precious gems are high in fiber and our beloved vitamins that we need on a daily basis. Good luck getting both of those in a chocolate bar! So pass up the Granny Smith, the Pink Lady and the Red Delicious and choose the Fuji! So yum!



I am in love with these sandwich flats! I may never return to regular bread again. These sandwich thins are perfect in the morning with sliced turkey and egg or at lunch with a Boca Patty. They are very calorie and carb friendly and have plenty of fiber. Not only are they healthy but they really have a nice taste and texture. And because there is less bread, you really taste the contents of your sandwich more.

No comments:

Post a Comment