Monday, July 20, 2009

Inspiration for Today

"Whether it’s resisting that margarita at happy hour or getting a walk in every day, small successes will make weight loss more manageable." JillianMichaels

I love when I find a quote and something within me resonates with agreement. Today, this quote works for me. Trying to tackle such a large task, as weight loss, ALL at once is difficult. It would be hard to eat a T-Bone steak all in one bite...not only would it be hard, it's impossible. Same when dealing with weight loss, reversing old habits and creating new ones. You have to take it one "bite" at a time. Literally.

Happy Monday! Just wanted to stop in share...love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. It's been fun reading your entries, Marian! You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good point. we make everything so extreme... and by doing so- impossible! Reminds me of "What about Bob?" :)

    ReplyDelete