Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm Tired of Being Fat!!!


Sorry, it is almost 2am and I find at this time of night, I'm most creative. It is during these hours where I look at my life and I start making lists of what in my life needs tweaking and I figure out HOW I will make that happen effective NOW.

Tonight I find myself scouring recipe websites. How in the world can I squeeze more fruits and veggies into my diet? Maybe I'll eat cabbage for a month. I must eat healthier. But then I found a site featuring the most AMAZING looking rosemary rolls and I make a mental note that those will be on tomorrow's menu at some point. Ugh. Why do I find myself being counterproductive in the midst of my productiveness? Rosemary is a veggie right?

Of course if I'm going to revamp my eating, I need to revamp my workouts. Hmm...what kind of extreme thing can I do. How can I lose 60 pounds in a month? It's possible right? I tell you, these are thoughts that go through my head at 2am! Maybe I'll walk for 5 hours everyday. Marian you can do it. Hmm...or maybe I'll start training for a triathalon. I'll create my own gym triathalon. Yeah...that sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment