Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Back!!


Oh my goodness, was JANUARY really the last time I blogged? AGH! Believe me, this blog has been on my heart and mind all these months but my job aka "time sucker" consistently prevented me from investing time here. HOWEVER, I was recently laid off so now I have the time to commit to my blog and my body once again. YESS!! I view being laid off as a door of opportunity into the next phase of my life. Most people cringe at the idea of losing their job. But I felt so LIBERATED at LOSING my job.

So what's next?

I've spent time in lots of thought and prayer as to what I will dedicate and commit my time to:

1. Spending time with God (prayer and the Word). It's God's truth that reveals His will and call for your life. I wanna be even more propelled into what He has for me.

2. Health. I will once again commit myself to my health in all areas. But specifically physically. I now have to excuse to missing a workout or not having the time to prepare my meals. I now have the time for BOTH. No excuses!

3. My book and blog. I will be working on completing a book I started last year. And this blog will be where I think things out! Bookmark this site and stay tuned!

4. My business. I am building a health and wellness business of my own. I'm so excited to be able to do this full-time! Stay tuned here as I will fill all of you in on this as well!

5. Yes, I will begin my You Tube videos again. This journey is never ending so I will be picking up from where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment