Monday, November 2, 2009

Slump of Unmotivation



Ok people, if any of you watch my YouTube vids you'll notice that I haven't posted any in almost a month. It's because I'm in a "SLUMP OF UNMOTIVATION." That is what I've offically named this mental state that I'm in. And that's exactly what it is: A MENTAL STATE. I really need to shift how I've been thinking and process my eating and exercising because I've been downright rebellious and it's not benefiting me at all! I completely know this and yet I feel like I'm in quicksand. The more I struggle to get out, the deeper I find myself sinking. I keep thinking I need to find some quote of inspiration that'll jolt me out of this stagnant pond of poo I'm in. Thankfully the number on the scale is not changing much, but I know it's only a matter of time before it creeps up and I do not want to flush all of my efforts down the toilet.

So today, I resolve that I am serving this slump an eviction notice. You have of close of business today to get on out of my house. If you are not out by tonight, I am kicking you out into the morning cold when I have a date to exercise with a friend promptly at 5am. I EXPECT you to be gone by then. There will be no further extensions or allowances. Your time is up!

1 comment:

  1. Keep truckin' along! Admitting is half the battle.....? ;)

    We're all here for you! Cheering you on!

    Go... Marian.... Go!!!!!!!! Go... Marian.... Go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete