Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My First Weigh-In of 2010 is TODAY!


Weigh-ins are so daunting. Most weeks I stress wondering if the scale will reflect all my hard work of the week past. However today, I know that the scale will only reflect the result of slacking off all November and December. December was so crazy that I never got to the gym. NOT ONCE! I make no excuses. I could've crawled out of bed and hit the gym in the wee morning hours. But I wasn't trying to lose my precious sleep. lol.

Anyway, I've been having dreams about today's weigh-in. On Sunday night I dreamed that I gained everything I lost back and more. But I know that isn't true. I weighed myself at home this morning. I am disappointed in myself though. I hate that I let all my effort from August to October just get flabby...literally.

I asked my co-worker BFF this morning where I can find motivation to get back to that place. I loved cooking then. I loved working out then. Perhaps I just need to DO IT so that I can find my groove again. I will do it...even if out of discipline. Hopefully out of routine, I will find that love for it again.

But I am excited for today. I will not fear the numbers on the scale. I will NEVER see that number again. I have such GREAT expectation for 2010. I am finalizing my goals for this year. I will post them later this week!

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I truly believe that out of discipline you'll find your groove and your joy. Inertia while moving can be as powerful or more than when idle.

    You are an inspiration and I believe in you and your dreams!

    ReplyDelete